Community titles guide
Landgate's Guide to Community Titles offers a comprehensive summary of WA's community titles law.
You may find it helpful to have a copy of this guide available if contacting Landgate or the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage for further information.
Information is presented under the following key themes:
- Understanding community schemes
- Creating community schemes
- How a community scheme operates
- Scheme decision-making
- Scheme by-laws
- Community corporation’s functions
- Resolving scheme disputes
- Buying and selling a lot in a community scheme
- Where to get assistance
- Lodging documents at Landgate
Printed copies can be made available on request to Landgate customer service.